BassGorilla.com Terms & Conditions
I am excited to invite all members and customers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer.
But I must require that we all abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are infringed in any way.
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access.
1. 24 HOUR LOCK OUTS. Please do not share your log in passwords and user names. This system is designed to detect sharing immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs in using the same username and password and/or from multiple devices/locations. Some members have shared their membership details and have found themselves locked out. If multiple devices login WITH THE SAME PASSWORD/LOGIN NAME – you will be AUTOMATICALLY LOCKED OUT. You will not be able to log back in for 24 hours. Repeated lock outs can result in account termination. The lock out feature is to prevent the sharing of account details.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content, images or video training presented on this site – unless you have permission. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy/download my content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of content, trademarks, video training and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
3. The team at BassGorilla.com have no mandate to edit or to monitor messages posted on any of our forums or members-only online communities on Facebook or elsewhere, but we do have the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not BassGorilla.com. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
4. Please note the definition of ‘free techie help’. We will do everything to assist with any problems you may have. We will gladly answer questions through the Forum and even personally to help you resolve your issue. But free techie help does not mean things such as ‘teaching you how to design sounds by email, critiquing your music’ etc. For all intents and purposes – free techie help is defined as free help and advice given in response to questions asked in the members-only communities and forums – and in the many hundreds of free training classes we hold (via webinars – web TV broadcasts – training videos, etc.).
5. CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP. Cancellation. You are of course able to cancel at any time and owe nothing. PLEASE NOTE: Cancelling is extremely easy. You can cancel and owe nothing further. To cancel all you have to do is click the ‘cancel membership access’ button on the website.
6. A. Refunds in whole or in part are not given for either current or prior months membership. For example, if you canceled 20 days into your current 30 day cycle – you would not be due a refund for ’10 days worth pro-rated’ of membership. Likewise, if you did not access your account for a period of time, even though your billing continued, you are not due a retroactive refund for “unused membership”. It’s your responsibility to cancel if you’re not using your membership.
7. B. Cancellations are processed Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific time, holidays excluded. Please submit your cancellation request at least 2 business days before your next billing due date. For example, if your billing date falls on Wednesday and you wish to cancel, please submit your cancellation request no later than 3:00 p.m. the previous Monday, US Pacific time. If your billing date falls on Sunday, please submit your cancellation request no later than 3:00 p.m. the previous Thursday. If the “submit by” date is a holiday, then please allow one additional business day. This gives us time to process your request before your next billing cycle begins.
8. C. Upon cancellation – you will still have access to this site – until the date that your next payment would have been due. For example – if you canceled 10 days into your billing cycle – you would still be able to access this site for the next 20 days.
9. Members are not allowed to join through their own affiliate link. This is taken very seriously and anyone attempting to do this will be instantly barred and face a lifetime ban from joining.
10. Exchange Rate – for non U.S. members. The price for trial and monthly membership to this site is set in U.S. Dollars. If you are not in the U.S. – you will be billed at your local currency (i.e. the U.S. price will be exchanged to your currency). Any transaction involving a currency conversion is completed at a daily adjusted foreign exchange rate determined by our payment processor (and a wholesale foreign currency provider that the processor uses). This exchange rate may be higher than the wholesale interbank rate to cover the costs of obtaining and managing the currency. We do not control the exchange rate and have no influence or these values.
Copyright and Trademark Law All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of BassGorilla.com, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEB SITE , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
BassGorilla.com management 2016