Tips 'N' Tricks: Synthesis & Sound Design With XENFLEX
Learn a range of techniques for making synth leads, pads and bass sounds that will give your music new life in this eight part tutorial series.
Watch the video below to find out how this course will boost your skills
Get Unlimited Library Access Today
- Get 24/7 Unlimited Streaming to all video courses by expert music producers, signed by leading record labels
- Download finished project files to see exactly how each track was produced, mixed and mastered
- Partner Discount Directory - Save up to 50% off iZotope, Image-Line and many more plugins and sample packs from leading companies
- Members Community - Get your questions answered and get feedback on your music to accelerate your learning curve
- Cancel any time - no contracts, no fuss. Cancel with a single click.
$25 / month. Cancel any time
- BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
- LESSONS & MODULES
➤ You can apply the techniques taught in this course using a different DAW to Ableton, such as Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, Reason, etc.
Xenflex is the founder of BassGorilla. He has been producing music since 1996, starting with an Akai MPC drum machine sampler.
He has released records with Adapted Records, Maxxed Music and Hopscotch Records and his music has had support fromEDM.com, Ni12, The Glitch Shop, and DJ support from Stickybudsand Tantric Decks, among others.
Xenflex has interviewed numerous world famous music producers, who have shared their music production secrets with the BassGorilla community.
Several years ago, Xenflex founded BassGorilla to teach what he has learned through his life as a music producer. He has published close to 1000 tutorial videos, designed and taught various webinar courses and written over 100 articles on music production tips.
Module 1 Tips & Tricks - Synthesis
Unit 1 Using envelopes to make your lead synth move
Unit 2 Making a Skrillex / Datsik Style Lead Synth
Unit 3 Big lead synth in Razor
Unit 4 Editing Resampled Synth Sounds
Unit 5 Dubstep / Electro Style Lead In NI Massive
Unit 6 Organic Pad In NI Massive
Unit 7 Organic Pad - Adding Movement With FX Processing
Unit 8 Xilent Style Chords Technique