Tips 'N' Tricks: Mixing & Mastering
Pick up some ninjitsu tricks that will grow your mixing and mastering skills with every video you watch in this series!
Watch the video below to find out how this course will boost your skills
Get Unlimited Library Access Today
- Get 24/7 Unlimited Streaming to all video courses by expert music producers, signed by leading record labels
- Download finished project files to see exactly how each track was produced, mixed and mastered
- Partner Discount Directory - Save up to 50% off iZotope, Image-Line and many more plugins and sample packs from leading companies
- Members Community - Get your questions answered and get feedback on your music to accelerate your learning curve
- Cancel any time - no contracts, no fuss. Cancel with a single click.
$25 / month. Cancel any time
- BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
- LESSONS & MODULES
➤ You can apply the techniques taught in this course using a different DAW to Ableton, such as Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, Reason, etc.
➤ You’ll still benefit from seeing the strategies of mixing from the ground up. While you won’t get exactly the same results, you’ll be able to produce a similar sounding mix in your DAW of choice.
Xenflex is the founder of BassGorilla. He has been producing music since 1996, starting with an Akai MPC drum machine sampler.
He has released records with Adapted Records, Maxxed Music and Hopscotch Records and his music has had support fromEDM.com, Ni12, The Glitch Shop, and DJ support from Stickybudsand Tantric Decks, among others.
Xenflex has interviewed numerous world famous music producers, who have shared their music production secrets with the BassGorilla community.
Several years ago, Xenflex founded BassGorilla to teach what he has learned through his life as a music producer. He has published close to 1000 tutorial videos, designed and taught various webinar courses and written over 100 articles on music production tips.
Module 1 Tips & Tricks - Mixing & Mastering
Unit 1 How To EQ Two Synths / Sounds To Sit Together In Your Mix
Unit 2 How To Mix Vocals
Unit 3 Less Is More!
Unit 4 Tips For EQing Bass
Unit 5 Tips For A Louder Mix
Unit 6 Mastering With Izotope Ozone
Unit 7 The Haas Trick
Unit 8 Advanced Reverb Techniques
Unit 9 Parallel Compression / New York Compression
Unit 10 Editing Stems After Mixdown & Before Mastering