Tips 'N' Tricks: Bass Synthesis & Sound Design With XENFLEX
See insider tips and tricks that are guaranteed to bring your bass sounds to life, so you can make music that inspires.
Watch the video below to find out how this course will boost your skills
Get Unlimited Library Access Today
- Get 24/7 Unlimited Streaming to all video courses by expert music producers, signed by leading record labels
- Download finished project files to see exactly how each track was produced, mixed and mastered
- Partner Discount Directory - Save up to 50% off iZotope, Image-Line and many more plugins and sample packs from leading companies
- Members Community - Get your questions answered and get feedback on your music to accelerate your learning curve
- Cancel any time - no contracts, no fuss. Cancel with a single click.
$25 / month. Cancel any time
- BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
- LESSONS & MODULES
➤ You can apply the techniques taught in this course using a different DAW to Ableton, such as Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, Reason, etc.
Xenflex is the founder of BassGorilla. He has been producing music since 1996, starting with an Akai MPC drum machine sampler.
He has released records with Adapted Records, Maxxed Music and Hopscotch Records and his music has had support fromEDM.com, Ni12, The Glitch Shop, and DJ support from Stickybudsand Tantric Decks, among others.
Xenflex has interviewed numerous world famous music producers, who have shared their music production secrets with the BassGorilla community.
Several years ago, Xenflex founded BassGorilla to teach what he has learned through his life as a music producer. He has published close to 1000 tutorial videos, designed and taught various webinar courses and written over 100 articles on music production tips.
Module 1 Tips & Tricks - Bass Design
Unit 1 Wavetable & FM Synthesis In One Bass? How?
Unit 2 Unusual Automation Trick Using Left / Right EQ
Unit 3 Creating Wobbles & Level Automation With Autopan
Unit 4 A Technique To Fatten Up Your Basses
Unit 5 Layering Bass Patches
Unit 6 How To Make Big Moving Basses With Low CPU
Unit 7 How To Fix Unpleasant Frequencies In Your Bass
Unit 8 Vocoded Foley Sounds
Unit 9 The Fab Filter 'Saturn Sweep' Technique
Unit 10 Vowel Bass EQ Technique