Sound Design In Spire With XENFLEX
Remove the tech overwhelm and save yourself weeks or even months as you discover every single feature of this powerful VST synth by Reveal Sounds, so you can focus on the fun stuff - creating authentic and original sounds for your tracks.
Watch the video below to find out how this course will boost your skills
Get Unlimited Library Access Today
- Get 24/7 Unlimited Streaming to all video courses by expert music producers, signed by leading record labels
- Download finished project files to see exactly how each track was produced, mixed and mastered
- Partner Discount Directory - Save up to 50% off iZotope, Image-Line and many more plugins and sample packs from leading companies
- Members Community - Get your questions answered and get feedback on your music to accelerate your learning curve
- Cancel any time - no contracts, no fuss. Cancel with a single click.
$25 / month. Cancel any time
- RESULTS FROM TAKING THIS COURSE
- BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
- LESSONS & MODULES
➤ Learn Every Feature Of This Spectacular Synth In Just a Few Hours, And See Sounds Being Created From Scratch.
➤ You can apply the techniques taught in this course using a different DAW to Ableton, such as Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, Reason, etc.
➤ You’ll still benefit from seeing the workflow to creating a track from the ground up. While you won’t get exactly the same results, you’ll be able to produce a similar sounding bass techno track in your DAW of choice
Xenflex is the founder of BassGorilla. He has been producing music since 1996, starting with an Akai MPC drum machine sampler.
He has released records with Adapted Records, Maxxed Music and Hopscotch Records and his music has had support fromEDM.com, Ni12, The Glitch Shop, and DJ support from Stickybudsand Tantric Decks, among others.
Xenflex has interviewed numerous world famous music producers, who have shared their music production secrets with the BassGorilla community.
Several years ago, Xenflex founded BassGorilla to teach what he has learned through his life as a music producer. He has published close to 1000 tutorial videos, designed and taught various webinar courses and written over 100 articles on music production tips.
Module 1 User Interface
Unit 1 User Interface Overview
Unit 2 Top Row Functions
Unit 3 Oscillators
Unit 4 Unison & Mix Panels
Unit 5 Filters Part 1
Unit 6 Filters Part 2
Unit 7 Effects Panel
Unit 8 Master Out Panel
Module 2 Modulation
Unit 1 Envelopes
Unit 2 LFOs
Unit 3 Step Sequencers
Module 3 Glide Bender and Drift Functions
Unit 1 Glide Bender Drift
Module 4 Modulation Matrix and Arpeggiator
Unit 1 Modulation Matrix
Unit 2 Arpeggiator
Module 5 Designing Sounds
Unit 1 Pads Sound Design
Unit 2 Bass Sound Design
Unit 3 Lead Synth Sound Design
Unit 4 Vocal Pluck